Photobucket

Chargers...uh...running back Darren Sproles...uh...uh....knows English...uh...uh...sort of.

4.25.2008

Darren McFadden's mom hates me

According to the LA Times, the mother of prolific Arkansas running back / street thug Darren McFadden doesn't like New York City, which is apparently "too big" for her. Why does this matter? Well the Jets are one of the primary candidates to draft McFadden on Saturday, and earlier today, the Arkansas native told fans at the Draft Preview (myself included) that he would "love to play in New York."

Photobucket
Her baby is just too cultured and intelligent for New York.

The other likely future home for "Run DMc"? The Oakland Raiders, who select only two picks before the Jets. But too bad, Mama McFad doesn't like California either. The state is also "too big" for her baby.

She supposedly would rather have the running back play in the cultural hotspots surrounding "the Atlanta Falcons, Dallas Cowboys, whatever team they've got there in Tennessee." Unfortunately, the Oilers already have Lendale White, who is also "too big."

I live in New York now and am about to return home in California. So, though I'm a big believer of "D-Mac," I guess Mother McFadden and me wouldn't really see eye-to-eye in terms of our lists of "places I would like to live." However, I wouldn't mind taking a trip to whatever city they they've got there in Tennessee.

But until we meet Mrs. McFaddy, welcome to New York, where nobody knows where the hell Little Rock, Arkansas is.

- K.H. (Is also too big)

No comments: