Photobucket

Chargers...uh...running back Darren Sproles...uh...uh....knows English...uh...uh...sort of.

4.29.2008

Paul Pierce is not a crip

During my high school years in LA, my friends and I created a video clearly voicing our allegiance in the everlasting Bloods and Crips war. So, it really pleases me when I see that one of my beloved Celtics Paul Pierce, straight outta Inglewood, also "throws it up." (Check out Pierce's hand gesture at the :30 mark)



Video of Al Horford crip walkin' has yet to hit Youtube.

- K.H. (Blood member #293 - "Chino loco")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is due to the fact that you will not
need to purchase another dresser for your child when he or
she begins to grow up. The same is the case
with excess protrusions in the chassis of the system, which must also have a high-quality mattress.
Though this article might be of great help in your decision to buy
a baby bassinet, try to find out more on baby bassinets by reading reviews and other
articles on the internet.

Feel free to visit my web site http://Hunt-fish-ride.com/