Photobucket

Chargers...uh...running back Darren Sproles...uh...uh....knows English...uh...uh...sort of.

4.04.2008

Update: Marko Jaric - 2, Andy Roddick - 1, Me - -1

Apparently this is old news for everyone else, but I pay no attention to either sports or women, none at all:

So a few days after I posted about Andy Roddick's engagement to Swimsuit goddess Brooklyn Decker, I find out that actual goddess Adriana Lima is dating ... Marko Jaric?

Photobucket
Adriana Lima, so hot right now.

Yes, my friends, Marko Jaric as in the Timberwolves point guard who looks he could be the bastard child of Collin Farrell and an elf. This guy doesn't have many things going for him. First, he plays on the Timberwolves. Second, he's from Belgrade and definitely dresses like it. And if you think Adriana's finds him intelligent, the dude once ran onto the court with his jersey backwards. As far as I know, she's the only woman in Minnesota that, y'know, exists.

So yeah, nobody really gets the logic behind this relationship. My guess? Adriana is just using Jaric to finally reach her ultimate crush: Mark "Mad Dog" Madsen.

- K.H. (Not from Belgrade)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SERBIANS>>>HoTTeST men on Earth!

and excuse me?!?! Belgrade is an AmaZing city, i would kill to live there